This week we talk with Eve Porcello about getting started with GraphQL.
We talk about comedy and code and how to engage audiences with a little bit of funny.
This is a great episode if you want to add a little GraphQL to your stack or learn how to give a hilarious conference talks.
- GraphQL Query Language — Eve's new egghead.io course on GraphQL
- Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux — Eve's React Book
- Learning GraphQL: Declarative Data Fetching for Modern Web Apps — Eve's GraphQL book
- Moon Highway — Eve and Alex's training company
- Everything You Need to Know About GraphQL in 3 Components — React Rally 2018 talk... the one with the tattoo bit
- Apollo Server — the best way to quickly build a production-ready, self-documenting API for GraphQL clients, using data from any source
- apollo-link-rest — Call your REST APIs inside your GraphQL queries
- Mocking — Apollo Docs — Mock your GraphQL data based on a schema
- SWAPI GraphQL API — The one you're obligated to make your first request to
- Github GraphQL v4 API
- Github GraphQL Explorer
- Apollo Federation
- ReactJS Girls Conference, Twitter, and videos
Visit Gitprime.com/20patterns to get your free, printed copy of 20 Patterns to Watch for in Your Engineering Team. It's beautifully illustrated and guaranteed to improve your teams communication and productivity.
GitPrime aggregates historical git data into easy to understand insights and reports, to help make engineering teams more successful. Debug your development processes with objective data. Identify bottlenecks, compare trends, and keep a pulse on the health of your software teams.