This week on React Podcast we sit down with James K Nelson. We discuss what makes React hard to learn and how he's addressing that with his teaching platform frontarm.com.
We talk about learning React without the buzzwords, his new router — Navi — and how to make some React bacon.
This is a great episode for those who have had trouble keeping up with React and want to discover and master the things have remained the same
- Weird, or just different? — Derek Siver’s TED talk on Japanese vs American street naming
- Dan Abromov’s tweet about React without buzzwords
- Learn React’s fundamentals without the buzzwords
- The Little Schemer — The book we mention that uses the Socratic method to teach functional programming
- railstutorial.org — How chantastic learned Rails
- “What’s not going to change in the next 10 years?” — Jeff Bezos’ famous focusing question
- ReactJS Tokyo
- create-react-app — Set up a modern web app by running one command
- Next.js — The React Framework for Everything
- Navi — Declarative, asynchronous routing for React
G2i is a hiring platform for remote developers devoted exclusively to React and React Native.
Check out G2i today and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
Visit G2i today and click the "for developers" link to find opportunities.
G2i: We Vet, You Hire, It's that Simple.