This week we sit down with Chris Biscardi — open source developer and consultant.
He's working with Gatsby on projects like gatsby-mdx and gatsby-themes.
So we talk about what Gatsby Themes are, why they promise to bring a new wave of shareability to Gatsby sites, and what you need to know to start using them.
We also talk about designing a workflow around sharing what you know and building an effective content pipeline.
- Chris Biscardy — Egghead instructor profile
- gatsby-mdx — Gatsby+MDX • Transformers, CMS UI Extensions, and Ecosystem Components for ambitious projects
- MDX — Markdown for the component era
- What Are Gatsby Themes?, Gatsby doc
- Journey to the Content Mesh Conclusion: Creating Compelling Content Experiences on the Gatsby blog
- Gatsby Store — A dynamic shop built on Gatsby
- Contentful — How enterprises deliver better digital experiences
- Source Plugins, Gatsby Doc
- Build an RSS feed-powered podcast site (with Amberley Romo) — Learn With Jason — Livestream where Jason Lengstorf and Amberley Romo build a Gatsby theme for podcasts
- What is Component Shadowing? on the Gatsby blog
- Using a Gatsby Theme, Gatsby doc
- Yarn Workpsaces
- Carbon Design System, by IBM
Thank you to our Sponsor: Linode
Linode : Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location.
Get a $20 credit when you visit: linode.com/react and use promo code: react2019 at checkout
Thank you to our sponsor: G2i
G2i is a hiring platform for remote developers devoted exclusively to React and React Native.
Check out G2i.co today and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
Visit G2i.co today and click the "for developers" link to find opportunities.
G2i: We Vet, You Get Hired, It's that Simple.